Sea Life Paper Craft
This paper stingray craft is super cute, but it could be quite dangerous to come in contact with a real stingray barb in the ocean.
Stingrays are typically quite gentle, but their spines are venomous.
It’s best to avoid them in the ocean and enjoy them from a safe distance.
The craft is a nice activity for little and big kids who are learning about the ocean.
It is also great, just for fun.
All you need ot do is print, cut and assemble.
Bigger kids can do it on their own from start to finish.
Little ones may need some help, but they will be proud of the cool stingray art they create.
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
2) Print the template using the paper colors listed on each page or use another color combination of your choosing.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be extra bubbles and eyes, so you can save them for another project.
4) Assemble the craft and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the stingray to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background that looks like the ocean.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
Download the stingray template and the bubbles template, so you can make this adorable paper craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Following are some of my fun printable paper crafts.
- Scuba Girl Craft
- Scuba Boy Craft
- Blue Whale
- Blue Crab
- Blue Tang
- Moray Eel
- Happy Squid
- Hermit Crab
- Hammerhead Shark