Sea Life Paper Craft
If your kids like hanging out at the seashore, they will love making this cute paper seagull craft to put on display at home.
Whether I’m at the beach or harbor, there always seem to be seagulls around.
Sometimes they are gathering bits and pieces to add to their nests, but usually they are looking for food.
The more outgoing seagulls will actively beg for handouts,but others will wait patiently nearby hoping for a scrap.
The birds are common in along the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, but you’ll also find gulls at Lake Michigan and other large lakes around the country.
The craft is simple to assemble, when you print out the pieces using my template.
You can use realistic colors as I did or your child can choose creative colors for a wacky, one of a kind shorebird.
Make the craft anytime you’d like or incorporate it into a homeschool lesson.
Have fun down by the sea!
Printable Seagull Craft
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
1) Download the free printable seagull template.
2) Print the template using the paper colors listed on each page or use another color combination or your choosing.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be extra eyes, feet and beaks, so you can use them to make another seagull craft.
4) Assemble the seagull craft and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the paper seagull and wood post to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your seagull to the background.
Click HERE to download the seagull template, you you can make this adorable paper craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Following are some of my fun printable paper crafts.