Sea Life Paper Craft
This bright and happy moray eel craft is absolutely adorable, but I would not want to accidentally disturb an eel in the ocean.
These long, snake-like sea creatures often hide in rocky crevices, so can be hard to notice when you are snorkeling or scuba diving.
When they feel threatened, their strong jaws and sharp teeth can do damage to marine or human predators.
This cute moray, however, is not going to hurt anyone or anything!
The craft is a fun activity for any child who is interested in sea life.
You can help your child make a moray eel just for fun or as part of a homeschool lesson.
Use the same colors that I did or let your child choose their own color combination.
Printable Moray Eel Craft
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
2) Print the template using the paper colors listed on each page or use another color combination or your choosing.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be extra eyes and bubbles, so you can use them to make another sea life craft.
4) Assemble the craft and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the paper sea life craft to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
Download the Moray Eel template and the bubbles template, so you can make this adorable under the sea paper craft.
More from Mama Likes This
For year round fun, take a look at the rest of my free printables.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.
Under The Sea Crafts with Free Printable Templates
- Hammerhead Shark
- Blue Whale
- Moray Eel
- Blue Tang
- Sea Turtle
- Blue Crab
- Hermit Crab
- Starfish and Clam
- Yellow Submarine
- Scuba Girl
- Scuba Boy
Basic Paper Craft Supplies To Keep on Hand
- Card Stock (White)
- Card Stock (Bold Colors)
- Glue Sticks
- Fine Tip Black Marker
- Colorful Markers