Under the Sea Paper Craft
Scuba Diving Boy
When your kids are ready for some under the sea fun, they can make this scuba diver craft using the free printable template.
Your child can make their scuba diving boy exactly like mine or you can customize the colors by using whatever skin and hair colors your child would like.
You can even make a whole bunch of scuba divers in a variety of colors.
Your little kids will need some help cutting and assembling the paper craft, but bigger kids may be able to do it all by themselves.
The blue watercolor background makes it look like this little boy is diving under the sea.
Kids can imagine what they will find as they swim.
Printable Boy Scuba Diver Craft
Free PDF Templates (Scuba Boy and Bubbles)
Construction Paper or Cardstock (Hair color, Skin Color, Gray, Blue, Light Blue, Yellow, Dark Yellow, Orange, Black)
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
White Watercolor Paper
1) Download the free printable templates (scuba boy and bubbles).
2) Print the templates using the paper colors listed on each page or come up with your own fun color combination.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be some extra pieces, so you can use them to make another scuba craft.
4) Assemble the scuba diver and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the paper scuba boy to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
Download the scuba diver boy template and the bubble template, so your kids can make this adorable under the sea paper craft.
More from Mama Likes This
For year round fun, take a look at the rest of my free printables.
Many are from Disney and Shout Factory, so they feature movies, TV series and characters that your kids already know and love.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.
Under The Sea Crafts with Free Printable Templates
- Hammerhead Shark
- Blue Whale
- Moray Eel
- Blue Tang
- Sea Turtle
- Blue Crab
- Hermit Crab
- Starfish and Clam
- Yellow Submarine
- Scuba Girl
- Scuba Boy
Basic Paper Craft Supplies To Keep on Hand
- Card Stock (White)
- Card Stock (Bold Colors)
- Glue Sticks
- Fine Tip Black Marker
- Colorful Markers