Free Printable Art Activity
When you want some under the sea fun, make my colorful swordfish craft.
Just use my template, so you can make these cute fish.
Your swordfish will be unique, since you can use whatever colors you would like.
I prefer bright, bold contrasting colors that pop, but you can make yours to suit your own personal style
It would be scary to see a swordfish while swimming, but this craft is pure fun and cuteness.
If you are a teacher, the swordfish will look fabulous on a classroom bulletin board.
However, if you have a child who likes crafts and sea creatures, this can be a fun individual art project.
Whether you make one or twenty, these swordfish are cute!
1) Download the free swordfish template.
2) Print the template using white for the eyes and a combination of bright colors for the other pages.
3) Cut out the swordfish pieces and two eyes.
4) Assemble your swordfish and glue the pieces together.
5) Mount the swordfish on another piece of cardstock or hang on a bulletin board.
Click HERE to download the free printable template, so you can make a swordfish or two.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.