Sea Life Paper Craft
Your kids can have a fun creative journey under the sea, when they make this adorable paper lobster craft with my free printable template.
Lobsters are amazing sea creatures that look like something from out of this world.
Their built in suits of armor help keep them protected in their natural habitat on the sea floor.
When left in the wild, a lobster can live for 45 or more years.
The paper craft is easy and fun for kids to cut and assemble.
You can make your lobster red like mine or you can go with a natural brownish color or something creative that isn’t found in nature.
The lobster looks great on a bulletin board or wall as is, but it transforms into a work of art when you mount it to an ocean background.
Mine is made with watercolor paints and has a dreamy ocean feel to it.
Your child could also use oil pastels, markers or another type of paint for a similar water effect.
Paper Lobster Craft
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
2) Print the template using the paper colors listed on each page or use another color combination or your choosing.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be extra bubbles and eyes, so you can save them for another project.
4) Assemble the lobster and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the paper lobster to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your lobster and bubbles to the background.
Download the lobster template and the bubbles template, so you can make this adorable paper craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Following are some of my fun printable sea life paper crafts.