Under the Sea Paper Craft
Scuba Diver Girl
Make this scuba diving craft with my free printable template, when your kids are ready for an imaginary trip under the sea.
This is a great craft for any kid who is interested in ocean exploration, so it can be a good part of a homeschool lesson or can be just for fun.
You can choose hair and flesh colors to match your child, so that they can easily imagine themselves underwater and searching for sea life.
The craft is great for adventurous kids of all ages.
Bigger kids may be able to complete it by themselves from start to finish, but little ones will need some assistance.
Whatever your child’s age, they can create a piece of art that they will be proud to display.
Printable Girl Scuba Diving Craft
Free PDF Templates (Scuba Girl and Bubbles)
Construction Paper or Cardstock (Hair color, Skin Color, Gray, Blue, Light Blue, Yellow, Dark Yellow, Orange, Black)
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
White Watercolor Paper
1) Download the free printable templates (scuba girl and bubbles).
2) Print the templates using the paper colors listed on each page or come up with your own fun color combination.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be some extra pieces, so you can use them to make another scuba diver craft.
4) Assemble the scuba diving girl and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the paper scuba diver to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
Download the scuba diving girl template and the bubble template, so your kids can make this adorable under the sea paper craft.
More from Mama Likes This
For year round fun, take a look at the rest of my free printables.
Many are from Disney and Shout Factory, so they feature movies, TV series and characters that your kids already know and love.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.
Under The Sea Crafts with Free Printable Templates
- Hammerhead Shark
- Blue Whale
- Moray Eel
- Blue Tang
- Sea Turtle
- Blue Crab
- Hermit Crab
- Starfish and Clam
- Yellow Submarine
- Scuba Girl
- Scuba Boy
Basic Paper Craft Supplies To Keep on Hand
- Card Stock (White)
- Card Stock (Bold Colors)
- Glue Sticks
- Fine Tip Black Marker
- Colorful Markers