Under the Sea Paper Craft
Scuba Diver Girl
Make this scuba diving craft with my free printable template, when your kids are ready for an imaginary trip under the sea.
This is a great craft for any kid who is interested in ocean exploration, so it can be a good part of a homeschool lesson or can be just for fun.
You can choose hair and flesh colors to match your child, so that they can easily imagine themselves underwater and searching for sea life.
The craft is great for adventurous kids of all ages.
Bigger kids may be able to complete it by themselves from start to finish, but little ones will need some assistance.
Whatever your child’s age, they can create a piece of art that they will be proud to display.
Printable Girl Scuba Diving Craft
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
2) Print the templates using the paper colors listed on each page or come up with your own fun color combination.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be some extra pieces, so you can use them to make another scuba diver craft.
4) Assemble the scuba diving girl and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the paper scuba diver to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
Download the scuba diving girl template and the bubble template, so your kids can make this adorable under the sea paper craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Following are some of my fun printable paper crafts.
- Scuba Boy Craft
- Blue Whale
- Blue Crab
- Blue Tang
- Moray Eel
- Happy Squid
- Hermit Crab
- Hammerhead Shark