Under the Sea Paper Craft
Whether you are a Beatles fan or have a child who would like to journey under the sea, this yellow submarine craft is great fun!
The craft is simple to assemble, when you use my free template.
You can make yours exactly like this one or you can come up with your own unique color combination.
Colorful embellishments are welcome, too.
I have had a great time on touristy submarine rides in the ocean off the coast of California and Hawaii.
And, of course, I have been on the sub ride at Disneyland more times than I can remember.
The view under the sea is fascinating and fun, whether it is the actual ocean or a man-made theme park adventure.
Would you like to live in a yellow submarine?
Yellow Submarine Craft
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
1) Download the free printable submarine template.
2) Print the templates using the paper colors listed on each page or come up with your own fun color combination.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be some extra pieces, so you can use them to make another submarine craft.
4) Assemble the sub and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the paper scuba diver to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
Download the free printable yellow submarine template, so you or your kids can make this adorable under the sea paper craft.
More from Mama Likes This
For year round fun, take a look at the rest of my free printables.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.
Under The Sea Crafts with Free Printable Templates
- Hammerhead Shark
- Blue Whale
- Moray Eel
- Blue Tang
- Sea Turtle
- Blue Crab
- Hermit Crab
- Starfish and Clam
- Yellow Submarine
- Scuba Girl
- Scuba Boy
Basic Paper Craft Supplies To Keep on Hand
- Card Stock (White)
- Card Stock (Bold Colors)
- Glue Sticks
- Fine Tip Black Marker
- Colorful Markers