Sea Life Paper Craft
Fish lovers will have a whole lot of fun, when they make this cute paper lionfish craft with my free printable template.
The lionfish certainly looks impressive with its spiky fins and bold colors, so the craft will make a beautiful display in your home.
Those spiky fins don’t just look scary, the fish are venomous and you do not want to get stung.
In recent years they have made their way to the Atlantic Ocean, which is not a good thing.
This invasive species is causing damage to the ecosystem.
You can use the fish’s natural colors for a realistic looking craft or your child can choose whatever wacky colors they want.
Either way, the paper fish will look great!
Have some fun under the sea!
Paper Lionfish Craft
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
2) Print the template using the paper colors listed on each page or use another color combination of your choice.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be extras, so you can use them to make another sea life craft.
4) Assemble the craft and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the paper lionfish to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
Download the pdf lionfish template and bubble template, you you can make this adorable paper craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Following are some of my fun printable paper crafts.