Sea Life Paper Craft
Clam and Starfish
Make this cute paper starfish and clam craft for kids, so that your little ones can imagine having fun living under the sea.
When I was a kid, I loved exploring the tide pools near my home to look at the beautiful sea creatures that lived there.
I regularly saw starfish and clams, but never did find a pearl.
That didn’t stop me from exploring and enjoying the adventure of a magical day in nature.
This clam craft is great for preschoolers to make with some help, and for bigger kids who can complete the project on their own.
You can either print the pieces using the same colors as mine or you can choose your own realistic or wacky color combination.
It is beautiful, if you do the whole craft complete with the dreamy watercolor ocean background.
But you can also do just the clam with or without the starfish.
They can be displayed on a bulletin board or mounted on a plain piece of cardstock or poster board.
Have fun under the sea!
Clam Craft for Kids
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
2) Print the templates using the paper colors listed on each page or use another color combination or your choosing.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be some extra pieces, so you can use them to make another sea life craft.
4) Assemble the craft and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the craft to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
More from Mama Likes This
Following are some of my fun printable paper crafts.