Angler Fish Craft
Free Printable Art Activity
I am positive that I would not like to run into this toothy fish while swimming, but this brightly colored angler fish craft is super cute.
The paper craft is easy to make, so it is fun for kids and adults.
Kids can make it just for fun or as an under the sea themed party activity.
If you are a teacher, it would be a great addition to a classroom bulletin board.
Just print, cut and assemble.
Make one fish or make a whole school of them.
The craft can be made with whatever color combinations you prefer.
Use the same colors as mine or come up with your own wacky or realistic color scheme.
Personally, I prefer wild colors that turn this underwater predator into a little cutey.
How many angler fish will you make?
Angler Fish Craft
Construction Paper or Cardstock (3 bright colors and 2 white)
Glue Stick or White Glue
1) Download the free angler fish template.
2) Print the template using white for the teeth and eyes and your choice of bright colors for the other 3 pages.
3) Cut out the brightly colored fish parts, 2 eyes and 1 teeth piece. You’ll have some extra teeth and eyes, so you can use them for additional angler fish.
4) Assemble your angler fish and glue the pieces together.
5) Mount the angler fish on another piece of cardstock or hang on a bulletin board.
Click HERE to download the free printable template, so you can craft an angler fish or a school of angler fish.
More from Mama Likes This
For year round fun, take a look at the rest of my free printables.
Many are from Disney and Shout Factory, so they feature movies, TV series and characters that your kids already know and love.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.
Under The Sea Crafts with Free Printable Templates
- Hammerhead Shark
- Blue Whale
- Moray Eel
- Blue Tang
- Sea Turtle
- Blue Crab
- Hermit Crab
- Starfish and Clam
- Yellow Submarine
- Scuba Girl
- Scuba Boy
Basic Paper Craft Supplies To Keep on Hand
- Card Stock (White)
- Card Stock (Bold Colors)
- Glue Sticks
- Fine Tip Black Marker
- Colorful Markers