Sea Life Paper Craft
Your family can have some imaginary under the sea fun, when you make this cute and happy printable octopus craft for kids.
Octopuses are fascinating creatures that look nothing like the animals we find on land.
I’ve had the pleasure of seeing these strong and smart sea creatures in the ocean and in aquariums, where they never cease to amaze me.
You can help your kids make this craft just for fun or as part of a homeschool lesson.
Either way, they can be proud of the craft, when it is completed.
Bigger kids may be able to complete the whole thing on their own, while little ones will need some help from an adult or older sibling.
The octopus looks great, when he is mounted on a dreamy watercolor ocean background.
If paints aren’t your thing, it still looks nice on a bulletin board or mounted on a plan piece of cardstock or poster board.
Use the same colors as my octopus or let your kids come up with their own color combination.
Enjoy this fun octopus craft for kids!
Printable Octopus Craft for Kids
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
2) Print the template using the paper colors listed on each page or use another color combination or your choosing.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be extra eyes and bubbles, so you can use them to make another sea life craft.
4) Assemble the craft and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the paper sea life craft to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
Download the printable octopus template and bubble template, so that you can help your child make this adorable sea life craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Following are some of my fun printable paper crafts.