Free Printable Art Activity
Make my clownfish craft, when you want a cute tropical fish that you don’t need to remember to feed.
The printable craft is easy to assemble, so it is a fun activity for kids who like Finding Nemo and anyone who likes fish.
Just print the template, and then cut out and assemble the pieces.
This is a good art project for kids, but adults can make clownfish, too.
Most of us probably think of clown fish as being orange and white, like Nemo.
However, clownfish can be different colors. Orange is the most common color, but you may also see ones that are maroon or other colors.
So, have fun with this craft.
You can make yours look like Nemo or you can choose other natural or unnatural clownfish colors.
The choice is up to you!
1) Download the free clownfish template.
2) Print the template using the paper colors listed on each page or use another combination of colors.
3) Cut out the fish body, white stripes and 2 eyes. There will be extra eyes, so you can save them for another craft.
4) Assemble your clownfish and glue the pieces together.
5) Mount the clownfish on another piece of cardstock or hang on a bulletin board.
Click HERE to download the free printable template, so you can make a clownfish or a whole school of them.
More from Mama Likes This
For year round fun, take a look at the rest of my free printables.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.
Under The Sea Crafts with Free Printable Templates
- Hammerhead Shark
- Blue Whale
- Moray Eel
- Blue Tang
- Sea Turtle
- Blue Crab
- Hermit Crab
- Starfish and Clam
- Yellow Submarine
- Scuba Girl
- Scuba Boy
Basic Paper Craft Supplies To Keep on Hand
- Card Stock (White)
- Card Stock (Bold Colors)
- Glue Sticks
- Fine Tip Black Marker
- Colorful Markers