Sea Life Paper Craft
Whether your child celebrates shark week once a year or all year long, they will love this adorable printable shark craft.
Discover Channel has hosted a week long celebration of shark themed programming each Summer, since 1988.
Some of the shows are fictional and others are filled with accurate scientific facts.
All of it is entertaining!
This cute shark craft looks great, whether it is made by a small child or a bigger one.
After you download the free printable template, you can print and assemble the shark.
If you want to make a watercolor ocean background, you can.
Otherwise, you can hang the shark on a bulletin board or mount it on cardstock.
Printable Shark Craft
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
2) Print the templates using the paper colors listed on each page or use another color combination or your choosing.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be extra eyes and teeth, so you can use them to make another craft.
4) Assemble the craft and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the paper shark to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
Download the shark template and the bubble template, so that you can make this adorable paper craft for Shark Week.
More from Mama Likes This
Following are some of my fun printable paper crafts.