Sea Life Paper Craft
When you aren’t on vacation, but still want some under the sea fun, your kids can make this printable paper seahorse craft.
Tiny seahorses live in warm salt water, but they can be hard to find.
It is a rare treat to discover one when you are snorkeling, diving or exploring tide pools.
When I visit aquariums, I always make sure to visit the seahorse tanks.
They look like a miniature sea monster, but move oh so gracefully.
There is a lot of room for creativity with this craft project, so kids can express themselves as they put their ocean scene together.
Choose realistic neutral colored paper or go wild with bright color combinations that would not be found in the sea.
Make one or make a huge family of seahorses.
Anything goes with this cute craft!
Paper Seahorse Craft
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
2) Print the template using the paper colors listed on each page or use another color combination or your choosing.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be extra eyes, so you can use them to make another sea life craft.
4) Assemble the craft and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the seahorse to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
Download the seahorse template and the bubbles template, so that you can make this adorable ocean paper craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Following are some of my fun printable paper crafts.