Printable Paper Craft
This paper angelfish craft is great for kids who love fish, so they can make it for fun or as part of a homeschool lesson.
Perhaps, you even have an angelfish as a pet in an aquarium at home.
Angelfish are a popular freshwater pet, since they can live for up to 10 years.
This craft is great for kids of all ages.
Little ones will need some help from an adult or older sibling, but bigger kids can do it on their own from start to finish.
Print, cut and assemble.
Printable Angelfish Craft
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
2) Print the template using the paper colors listed on each page or use another color combination or your choosing.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be extra eyes, so you can use them to make another sea life craft.
4) Assemble the craft and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the paper sea life craft to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
More from Mama Likes This
Following are some of my fun printable paper crafts.