Your children can have a whole lot of Winter fun, when you help them make this super cute printable penguin craft.
It can be a Christmas craft with the red and green scarf as pictured.
Or you can choose other colors, if you want it to be a general winter themed craft.
This will also be a fun addition to your homeschool curriculum or could be tied into a family trip to a zoo or aquarium.
Teachers can make one to decorate a classroom bulletin board or they can help their students make their own penguins.
Printable Penguin Craft
1) Download the free 8 page penguin template.
2) Print each of the 8 pages on the appropriate color cardstock or construction paper that is listed on the top of each page or choose your own colors.
3) Cut 2 inch wide strips of paper for the arms and legs. Create an accordion fold in the paper going back and forth lengthwise.
4) Assemble the character body pieces and glue together. Draw the eyes and mouth with black marker and add a rosy cheek with the pink crayon.
5) Glue the accordion arms and legs to the body.
6) Let the glue dry and then put the craft on display