Free Printable Accordion Leg Craft
Of course, this adorable printable Santa Claus craft will be a fantastic addition to your holiday decor.
Use my pdf template to help your children or grandchildren craft up some holiday fun, when they make this cute Kris Kringle with springy accordion legs.
If you are a teacher or club leader, this makes a great group activity for little kids and big kids.
Download the template, print, cut and then, assemble.
It is a simple craft, but it really looks great.
Kids will be proud that they made it and you’ll be happy to put it on display throughout the holiday season.
Ho Ho Ho!
Printable Santa Claus Craft
1) Download the free printable pdf 8 page Santa template.
2) Print each of the pages on the appropriate color cardstock that is listed on the top of each page or choose your own colors.
3) Cut four 2 inch wide strips of red paper for the arms and legs. Create an accordion fold in the paper going back and forth lengthwise.
4) Assemble the character body pieces and glue together. Draw dots for the eyes with the black marker and add rosy cheeks with the pink crayon.
5) Glue the accordion arms and legs to the body.
6) Let glue dry and put the craft on display