Free Printable Accordion Leg Craft
This printable polar bear craft is absolutely adorable, so you’ll want to make it with your children or grandchildren.
The printable template is free, of course.
You may already have the other supplies on hand or you can purchase them inexpensively.
The polar bear papercraft is perfect for the Christmas season with the colors as photographed.
However, you can change the hat and scarf colors, if you’d like to make it a general craft for Winter.
Printable Polar Bear Craft
1) Download the free 8 page polar bear template.
2) Print each of the pages on the appropriate color cardstock that is listed on the top of each page or choose your own colors.
3) Cut 2 inch wide strips of paper for the arms and legs. Create an accordion fold in the paper going back and forth lengthwise.
4) Assemble the character body pieces and glue together. Draw the eyes and mouth with black marker and add a rosy cheek with the pink crayon.
5) Glue the accordion arms and legs to the body.
6) Let glue dry and put the craft on display
Click HERE to download the free printable polar bear craft, so your kids can craft a cute addition to your holiday decor.