Free Printable Accordion Leg Craft
This accordion leg printable Christmas tree craft is adorable, so your children will want to keep it up on display throughout the holiday season.
The simple craft is a fun family activity that you can do together.
If you have a large family or are expecting a crowd for a holiday party, set up a craft table for all who wish to get crafty.
Your little kids will need some help, but bigger ones may be able to print, cut and assemble on their own.
This is a good choice for a group activity, when you have kids of different ages who all want to participate.
Make yours exactly like mine or use your own choice of colors.
If you’d like to add some sparkle, feel free to embellish yours with glitter, metallic confetti or sequins.
Wishing you and your family a joyous holiday season!
Printable Christmas Tree Craft
1) Download the free 3 page Christmas tree craft template.
2) Print each of the pages on the appropriate color cardstock that is listed on the top of each page. Choose whatever colors you’d like for the Christmas lights.
3) Cut 2 inch wide strips of green paper for the arms and brown paper for the legs. Create an accordion fold in the paper going back and forth lengthwise.
4) Assemble the character body pieces and glue together. Draw the eyes and mouth with black marker and add a rosy cheek with the pink crayon.
5) Glue the accordion arms and legs to the body.
6) Let glue dry and put the craft on display