A red nosed reindeer is always fun for the holidays, so you will want to make this printable reindeer craft with your children, grandchildren or students.
Print, cut and then glue the parts together for a festive and fun craft that can be proudly displayed throughout the holiday season.
Little ones will need some assistance, but bigger kids may be able to assemble Rudolph all by themselves.
Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say
“Rudolph, with your nose so bright
Won’t you guide my sleigh tonight?”
Free Printable Reindeer Craft
1) Download the free 7 page reindeer template.
2) Print each of the pages on the appropriate color cardstock that is listed on the top of each page.
3) Cut 2 inch wide strips of brown paper for the arms and legs. Create an accordion fold in each strip of paper going back and forth lengthwise.
4) Assemble the character body pieces and glue together. Draw the eyes and mouth with black marker and add a rosy cheek with the pink crayon.
5) Glue the brown accordion arms and legs to the body.
6) Let glue dry and put the red nosed reindeer on display