Ice Skate Boy
Free Printable Accordion Leg Craft
This free printable ice skate boy craft is perfect, when you have an ice skater in the family.
It can be a craft for Christmas or just a general winter craft.
If you want to go all in with the Christmas theme, you can choose red and green for the clothing and accessories.
Otherwise, any color combination that your child likes will do.
Of course, you can also personalize the skin and hair colors, if your child wants to make a skater boy that looks just like them.
It would also be fun to make a whole bunch of them in a variety of color combinations, so that each one is uniquely beautiful.
Printable Ice Skate Boy Craft
1) Download the free 7 page ice skater boy template.
2) Print each of the pages on the appropriate color cardstock that is listed on the top of each page. Choose whatever colors you would like for the skin, hair and clothing.
3) Cut 2 inch wide strips of dark blue paper for the arms and legs. Create an accordion fold in the paper by going back and forth lengthwise.
4) Assemble the character body pieces and glue together. Draw the dots for the eyes and a quirky smile with the black marker and add a rosy cheek with the pink crayon.
5) Glue the blue accordion arms and legs to the skater boy’s body.
6) Let glue dry and put the craft on display