Free Printable Accordion Leg Craft
Make this super cute printable Mrs claus craft, so your kids can celebrate this fabulous hard working woman this Christmas.
Mrs. Claus doesn’t get as much credit as Santa, but she definitely deserves it.
This craft is fun for kids to make, and it will look fantastic along with the rest of your holiday decor.
If your kids are older, they can print, cut and assemble this craft on their own.
Otherwise, you can help out with the printing, cutting or gluing, depending upon your child’s age and skill level.
Even little ones will be proud to display their Mrs. Claus craft throughout the Christmas season.
Printable Mrs Claus Craft
1) Download the free printable pdf 7 page Mrs. Claus craft template.
2) Print each of the pages on the appropriate color cardstock that is listed on the top of each page or choose your own colors.
3) Cut four 2 inch wide strips of red paper for her arms and legs. Create an accordion fold in each paper strip paper going back and forth lengthwise.
4) Assemble the character body pieces and glue together. Draw the eyes and mouth with black marker and add a rosy cheek with the pink crayon.
5) Glue the accordion arms and legs to the body.
6) Let glue dry and put the craft on display
Click HERE to download the pdf template, so that your child can make this Mrs. Claus accordion leg craft.