Disney Holiday Ornament Craft
Santa Mickey and Mrs. Claus Minnie
Make your holidays extra magical, when you create this adorable printable Disney inspired Santa Mickey head craft.
Minnie and Minnie Mouse are all decked out for the holidays as Mrs. Claus and Santa, so they will fit right in with your holiday decor.
Hang them on your Christmas tree, decorate your home or even use them as Disney themed gift tags.
The crafts are great fun for kids and adults, since they are easy to make. And, of course, everybody loves Mickey and Minnie!
Use my free printable template, so that you can print, cut and assemble the Disney inspired ornaments.
Then add some iridescent pixie dust glitter, so that they will sparkle as the lights hit them.
Ho ho ho!
Mr. and Mrs. Claus Supplies
Mr. and Mrs. Claus Assembly
Disney Santa Mickey Head Craft
1) Download the free printable pdf Mickey head Santa and Mrs. Claus template.
2) Print each of the nine pages of the template on the correct color of card stock. The colors are listed at the top of each page. Minnie Mouse’s bow can be either red or green, if you’d like to mix it up. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one.
3) For each Santa Mickey ornament, cut out two small black ears along with one of each of the other pieces.
4) Glue the ears behind the mickey head and the other pieces to the front with the glue stick.
5) Use white glue to add glitter to the belt, buckle and buttons.
6) For each Mrs. Claus Minnie ornament, cut out two round ears and one of each of the other pieces.
7) Glue the ears behind the head and the other ornament pieces to the front.
7) Add iridescent glitter to the belt, buckle and buttons.
8) Make a hanger by looping a piece of red and white twine and gluing it to the back of the Disney inspired ornaments.
9) Let the Disney Mr. and Mrs. Claus dry completely, and then the ornaments are ready to hang.
Download the free Mickey head template, so you can craft these cute holiday ornaments featuring Mickey as Santa and Minnie as Mrs. Claus.
I have a lot of other Disney inspired ornament crafts, so you can add some pixie dusted magic to your holiday celebrations.