Disney Holiday Ornament Craft
Snowman Mickey and Minnie
You can add some pixie dusted Disney magic to your holiday decor, when you make this super cute snowman Mickey head craft.
When you use my free printable template, your Disney ornaments will look fantastic even if you aren’t a skilled crafter.
Just print, cut and glue and then you are ready to add the glitter.
This snowman craft really shines, when Christmas lights reflect on the glitter.
Hang it as an ornament on the Christmas tree, use it as a gift tag or come up with your own creative holiday decor idea.
The Disney ornament craft is a great last minute craft that you can do alone or with family as a Christmas Eve or Christmas day activity.
Disney Inspired Snowman Mickey Head Craft
1) Download the free printable Mickey Head snowman template.
2) Print each of the template pages on the correct color of card stock. The colors are listed at the top of each page. Mickey’s hat band and Minnie’s bow can be either red or green. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one ornament.
3) For each Mickey craft, cut out 2 small round ears and one of each of the other pieces.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front of the head with the glue stick.
5) Use white glue to add glitter to the hat band, eyes, mouth and carrot nose.
6) For each Minnie craft, cut out 2 ears and one of each of the other pieces.
7) Glue the ears behind the Mickey head and the other pieces to the front.
8) Add glitter to the carrot nose, eyes and mouth.
8) Make hangers by looping pieces of twine and gluing them to the back of the ornaments.
9) Let the Mickey Head snowman ornaments dry completely, and then they are ready to hang.
Download the free printable template, so you can craft these cute Disney inspired snowman ornaments. Display your Mickey and Minnie crafts on a Christmas tree or anywhere else in your home.
I have a lot of other Disney inspired ornament crafts, so you can add some pixie dusted magic to your holiday celebrations.