Snowman Snow Globe
Free Printable Coloring Page Craft
Color this free printable snow globe coloring page, so that you can create a festive work of art for your home.
Even a simple snow globe is magical, so kids and adults are fascinated and delighted as they shake and watch the snow fall.
This cute holiday snow globe features a snow man with a carrot for a nose, a hat and a scarf.
You can name him Frosty the snow man or your kids can give him another name.
You can color this as a regular coloring page, if you would like.
However, turning it into line study art makes it extra fun to create and it looks fantastic.
Use a fine tip black marker to fill in the sections with lines.
You don’t need a ruler, since it adds character to have the lines a little uneven.
When the picture is complete, trim the edges and mount on a piece of black cardstock to frame the image.
“Do you want to build a snowman?
Come on, let’s go and play”
Snowman Snow Globe Coloring Page
1) Download the snowman snow globe pdf.
2) Print the pdf on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas. Mix it up, so the different angles will make your artwork unique.
4) Color yours like mine or choose your own color combination.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with scissors or a paper cutter.
6) Glue your artwork to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the snow globe craft in your home or give it as a gift.
Download the free snowman snow globe coloring page, so that you or your child can create this festive Winter art.
More from Mama Likes This
All of the downloads are free, of course.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.