Free Printable Line Study Art
Kids will enjoy making this wizard coloring craft, when they celebrate Halloween or for a wizard party or family movie night.
In fact, many of your kids may be planning to dress up as a wizard for trick or treating.
The supplies you’ll need for this craft are simple, so you may have everything you need on hand already.
With my free printable pdf your child can easily create this wizard line art,
Each child can put their own personal spin on the craft, when they add lines in whatever direction they choose.
They can color the project just like mine or they can come up with their own creative color combination.
Wizard Coloring Craft
1) Download the free wizard coloring craft pdf.
2) Print the pdf on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas, except for the eyes. Mix it up, so the different angles will make your artwork unique.
4) Color the background light blue, the hat and clothing brown, the beard gray and the face skin tone or choose your own color combination.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with scissors or a paper cutter.
6) Glue your artwork to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the art in your home or give it as a gift.
Download the free printable wizard coloring craft pdf, so your child can create this fun line art project.
More from Mama Likes This
- Bride of Frankenstein
- Grim Reaper
- Silly Monster
- Goofy Monster
- Silly Pumpkin
- Mad Scientist
- Happy Pumpkin
All of the downloads are free, of course.
Some are educational, but some are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.