Not so Scary Halloween Craft
Kids can make this cute grim reaper craft, when they want some Halloween fun that is spooky, but not too scary.
The craft is simple to make and there is room for you to adapt it to your child’s skills.
Little ones and bigger kids or adults can all have fun making the grim reaper line study.
Kids can just color it, like a regular coloring page.
But, when you add the lines, it turns it into a fun piece of art that is unique.
There is no need to use a ruler or make sure the lines are perfectly straight, since they look more interesting with a little bit of uneven spacing.
Have fun and happy Halloween!
Grim Reaper Craft
1) Download the free pdf template.
2) Print the grim reaper on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas. Mix it up, so the different angles will make your artwork unique.
4) Color the eyes, nose and cloak black and the background orange.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with scissors or a paper cutter.
6) Glue your artwork to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the grim reaper in your home throughout the Halloween season or give it as a gift.
Print the grim reaper pdf, so that you can create this spooky Halloween craft.
More from Mama Likes This
- Miss A $1 Halloween Accessories and Makeup
- Haunted House Craft
- Halloween Bat Craft
- Bride of Frankenstein Craft
- Grim Reaper Craft
- Zombie Craft
- Jack Skellington Nightmare Before Christmas Craft
- Silly Monster Craft
- Pumpkin Child Craft
- Wizard Craft
- Werewolf Craft
- Mad Scientist Craft
- Disney Frankenstein Craft
- Devil Child Craft
- Jack Skellington Ornament
- Lion King Mask Craft
Free Halloween Activity Pages
- Peppa Pig Halloween Maze
- Printable Peppa Magic Wand
- Halloween Connect The Dots
- Peppa Halloween Counting Activity
- Sugar Skull Adult Coloring Page
- Frankenweenie Sparky Maze
- Jim Henson Halloween Coloring Page