Not So Scary Monster Craft
Line Study Art
Have some not so scary Halloween fun, when you help your kids make a silly monster coloring page line study masterpiece.
Monsters can be fun anytime, but they are extra fun for Halloween.
This silly guy looks great, when completed.
And, it is fun for kids of all ages to add the lines and color it in.
The lines don’t need to be perfectly straight. In fact, they look best when not exactly straight and not exactly evenly spaced.
The picture will look good, when done by a little kid or an older skilled artist.
If you just want to treat this free printable download as a regular coloring page, that’s fine.
However, it doesn’t take much extra effort to turn it into a line study and mount it on black cardstock.
The process of adding the lines and colors is super relaxing, so it’s a wonderful way to pass the time.
Silly Monster Coloring Page Line Study
1) Download the free printable silly monster pdf.
2) Print the monster picture on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas, except for the eyes, teeth and spots. Mix up the angle of the lines however you would like, so that your masterpiece will be one of a kind
4) Color the monster and the background. Use the same colors as in my picture or choose your own customized combination.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with a paper cutter or scissors.
6) Glue your finished project to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the Halloween decor in your home or give it as a gift.
Download the free printable silly monster coloring page, so your child can create a not so scary Halloween masterpiece.
More from Mama Likes This
- Bride of Frankenstein
- Grim Reaper
- Silly Monster
- Goofy Monster
- Silly Pumpkin
- Mad Scientist
- Happy Pumpkin