Not so Scary Halloween Craft
The Bride of Frankenstein
This Bride of Frankenstein is super cute, whether you are celebrating Halloween or just a fan of classic horror books and movies.
Display the finished craft as part of your Halloween decorations or simply enjoy the project as a family movie night activity.
This smiling creature is a little bit creepy, but not too scary for little ones.
She has scars where she was stitched together and a contrasting white ‘lightning bolt’ in her hair.
You can use this like a regular coloring page, if you’d like.
Add interesting lines and mount it on a black cardstock frame, if you’d like to turn it into a one of a kind work of art.
No two pictures will be exactly alike and there is plenty of room for each artist to let their creativity shine.
“It’s a perfect night for mystery and horror!”
Bride of Frankenstein Craft
1) Download the free Bride of Frankenstein pdf template.
2) Print the picture on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas. Mix it up, so the different angles will make your artwork unique.
4) Color the image as pictured or use your own personal color combination.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with scissors or a paper cutter.
6) Glue your artwork to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the art in your home throughout the Halloween season or give it as a gift.
Download the free printable pdf, so that you or your child can make this Bride of Frankenstein craft.
Following are some of my other Halloween crafts that you can make to decorate your home.