Halloween Bat Coloring Craft
Free Printable Line Study Art
This Halloween bat coloring craft is super cute, so it is fun for the holiday and not at all scary for little ones.
Kids can use the same colors as mine or they can aim for something realistic or a whacky color combination.
It is perfect for Halloween, but can be repurposed as a year round craft for kids who like animals or even as part of a homeschool lesson on bats.
The craft starts with what looks like an ordinary coloring page, but then kids can get creative.
Angled lines are added to the sections with a black marker, so it becomes a unique piece of art.
Your child can use a ruler, if they’d like.
However, the lines don’t have to be “perfect.”
They can be uneven or crooked, which is absolutely fine and only adds character to the art.
This whole process is relaxing and a wonderful way to unwind.
After the lines are complete, the picture is colored in with crayons, markers, paints or pastels.
Then, the edges are trimmed and the completed vampire bat is mounted to black cardstock.
What colors will your child want to use?
Will their bat look like mine or like something completely different?
Halloween Bat Coloring Craft
Free download – Bat pdf
Fine Tip Black Marker
Crayons or Markers
Scissors or Paper Cutter
1) Download the free bat pdf.
2) Print the pdf on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas, except for the eyes and teeth. Mix it up, so the different angles will make your holiday artwork unique.
4) Color the background blue, the bat purple, the ears pink and the eye yellow or choose your own color combination.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with scissors or a paper cutter.
6) Glue your artwork to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the art in your home or give it as a gift.
Download the free printable bat pdf, so your child can create a fun Halloween bat line study art.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my other shopping articles and entertainment reviews, so you can get some great tips for products your family wants and needs.
- Miss A $1 Halloween Accessories and Makeup
- Haunted House Craft
- Halloween Bat Craft
- Bride of Frankenstein Craft
- Grim Reaper Craft
- Happy Pumpkin
- Zombie Craft
- Jack Skellington Nightmare Before Christmas Craft
- Silly Monster Craft
- Pumpkin Child Craft
- Wizard Craft
- Werewolf Craft
- Mad Scientist Craft
- Disney Frankenstein Craft
- Devil Child Craft
- Jack Skellington Ornament
- Lion King Mask Craft
Free Halloween Activity Pages
- Peppa Pig Halloween Maze
- Printable Peppa Magic Wand
- Halloween Connect The Dots
- Peppa Halloween Counting Activity
- Sugar Skull Adult Coloring Page
- Frankenweenie Sparky Maze
- Jim Henson Halloween Coloring Page
Printable Pumpkin Stencils
- How To Train Your Dragon Pumpkin Stencil
- My Little Pony Pumpkin Stencil
- Toy Story Forky Stencil
- Voltron Yellow Lion Stencil
- Red Lion Voltron Stencil
- Black Lion Voltron Stencil
- Green Lion Voltron Stencil
- Blue Lion Voltron Stencil
- Sugar Skull Stencils
- The Good Dinosaur Stencil
- Disney Inside Out Fear Stencil
- Inside Out Disgust Stencil
- Inside Out Anger Stencil
- Baymax Stencil
- How To Train Your Dragon Stencil
- Monsters University Mike Stencil
- Disney Jake Pirate Stencil
Free Printable Masks
- Space Jam Tweety Mask
- Taz Mask
- Daffy Duck Mask
- Sylvester Mask
- Tom Mask
- Jerry Mask
- Miraculous Ladybug Mask
- Miraculous Cat Noir Mask
- Princess Fiona Mask
- Shrek Mask
- Donkey Mask
- Puss in Boots Mask
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Masks
- Hotel Transylvania Murray Mask
- HT Dracula Mask
- Mavis Mask
- Lion King Masks
- Winnie The Pooh and Tigger Masks
- Scooby Doo Mask
- Shaggy Mask
- Velma Mask
- Daphne Mask
- Fred Mask
- Scooby Doo KISS Mask
- Marvel Ant Man Mask
- Toothless Dragon Mask
- Meatlug Dragon Mask
- Hiccup Mask
- Kung Fu Panda Shifu Mask
- Patchi Dinosaur Mask
- Gorgosaurus Mask
- The Croods Punch Monkey Mask
- The Croods Chunky The Cat Mask
- Oz Great and Powerful Monkey Mask
- The Nut Job Buddy Mask