Happy Pumpkin Craft
Free Printable Line Study Art
When you make my happy pumpkin craft, you can have Halloween fun that isn’t at all scary.
This is perfect for kids and anyone who prefers a smile over a realistic haunted house.
The jack o’ lantern may be missing a few teeth, but he definitely shows off the joy and fun of the Halloween season.
Line study is a fun and relaxing art medium, so it is great for both kids and adults.
You can add perfectly straight and evenly spaced lines in a carefully thought out pattern. Or you can make not so straight uneven lines however you’d like.
Whatever you do, the picture will look great and will be uniquely you.
The whole process of creating the art is enjoyable.
If you would like to turn this project into a greeting card, that is easy to do.
Simply set your printer to 50% size, so it will be a better size for a card. It will still look good at half the size.
This is a fun activity to do with your family at home, but would also be super fun as an activity at a Halloween party.
You can set up a table with all of the supplies, so your guests can create their own little masterpieces.
Printable Happy Pumpkin Craft
1) Download the happy pumpkin template.
2) Print the pumpkin pdf on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas in the pumpkin and background. Mix it up, so that the different angles will make your artwork unique.
4) Color the pumpkin orange, the stem brown and the background blue or choose your own unique color combination.
5) Cut the excess white border around the picture with scissors or a paper cutter.
6) Glue your finished artwork to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display your craft in your home throughout the Halloween season or give it as a gift.
Click HERE to download the free printable happy pumpkin, so that you can create your own jack-o-lantern line study art.
More from Mama Likes This
- Bride of Frankenstein
- Grim Reaper
- Silly Monster
- Goofy Monster
- Silly Pumpkin
- Mad Scientist
- Happy Pumpkin
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.