Free Printable Line Study Art
This free printable penguin line study coloring page will look great, when you complete it and put it on display.
Penguins do love the snow and chilly weather, so the craft is perfect for Winter or Christmastime.
The craft is good for kids or adults who will enjoy the relaxation and creativity of a coloring page with a little something extra.
The free printable can be used as a regular coloring page, if you just want something quick and simple.
When you add lines, it becomes art that is unique and beautiful.
Make lines going different directions in the sections to create interesting patterns.
Use a ruler, if you’d like.
But freehand lines are absolutely fine, since they add character to the penguin.
Penguin Line Study Coloring Page
1) Download the free penguin pdf template.
2) Print the penguin on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas. Mix it up, so the different angles will make your artwork unique.
4) Color the penguin black and white, the cheeks pink, the beak orange and the scarf green or choose your own color combination.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with scissors or a paper cutter.
6) Glue your artwork to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the penguin art in your home or give it as a gift.
Download the free pdf penguin line study, so that you or your child can create festive Winter art.
More from Mama Likes This
All of the downloads are free, of course.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.