Free Printable Line Study Art
This Halloween devil child craft is great, when you have a kid who likes to dress up in a scary costume for trick or treating.
The red devil suit has horns, of course, but the child wearing it has a big grin.
It can be fun to pretend to be scary.
This line study craft is good fun for both kids and adults.
Even those with limited art skills can create a fun and unique picture.
First, you’ll need to download and print my free pdf.
It looks similar to a regular coloring page, but the picture has been marked off into sections.
You’ll use a black pen to add angled lines to each of the sections.
Mix it up, so that the lines go in different directions.
You can use a ruler, if you’d like.
I like to do the lines freehand, so any uneven spacing or bends in the lines just add character to the devil craft.
When you are done with the lines, it’s time to add color.
Feel free to use the same colors as mine, but any color combination is fine.
After the color is added, trim off the edges with scissors or a paper cutter and mount the completed Halloween picture to a piece of black cardstock.
This makes the picture look like a festive work of art.
Halloween Devil Child Craft
1) Download the free devil child pdf.
2) Print the pdf on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas, except for the eyes. Mix it up, so the different angles will make your holiday artwork unique.
4) Color the background yellow, the face skin color and the costume red or choose your own color combination.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with scissors or a paper cutter.
6) Glue your artwork to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the art in your home throughout the Halloween season or give it as a gift.
Download the free printable devil child pdf, so your child can create this cute art featuring a kid in a devil costume.
More from Mama Likes This
Halloween Crafts with Free Printable Templates
- Haunted House Craft
- Bat Picture Frame Craft
- Halloween Bat Craft
- Bride of Frankenstein Craft
- Grim Reaper Craft
- Happy Pumpkin
- Zombie Craft
- Jack Skellington Nightmare Before Christmas Craft
- Silly Monster Craft
- Pumpkin Child Craft
- Wizard Craft
- Werewolf Craft
- Mad Scientist Craft
- Disney Frankenstein Craft
- Devil Child Craft
- Jack Skellington Ornament
- Lion King Mask Craft
Free Halloween Activity Pages
- Peppa Pig Halloween Maze
- Printable Peppa Magic Wand
- Halloween Connect The Dots
- Peppa Halloween Counting Activity
- Sugar Skull Adult Coloring Page
- Frankenweenie Sparky Maze
- Jim Henson Halloween Coloring Page