Free Printable Line Study Art
Make this cute printable werewolf craft, when you want some homemade Halloween fun.
Some werewolves are scary, but this cute one has a quirky off center smile and heart shaped nose.
Little kids and adults can all get into the Halloween spirit in a fun way, so there is no need to scream in fright.
The piece of art is a line study, so it involves more creativity than a regular coloring page.
This makes the project a soothing and enjoyable experience, so it is great for kids and adults who like to relax and color.
In fact, it would be fun to make them as a family.
Each person can adjust the line patterns and colors to express their own artistic style.
If you would like to make a Halloween card instead of a full size piece of art, simply print at a 50% size.
Before you put pen to paper, it is a good idea to have a general plan as to how you will complete the project.
You can have lines close together like mine or you can spread all or some of them out.
This is the time to be creative as you express yourself artistically.
1) Download the free printable werewolf template.
2) Print the werewolf on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas, except for the eyes, shirt and fangs. Mix up the angle of the lines however you would like, so that your masterpiece will be one of a kind
4) Color the background, shirt, fur and ears. Use the same colors as mine or choose your own combination.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with a paper cutter or scissors.
6) Glue your finished project to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the Halloween decor in your home or give it as a gift.
Click HERE to download the free printable werewolf craft, so you can complete this fun Halloween art to decorate your home for the season.
More from Mama Likes This
- Bride of Frankenstein
- Grim Reaper
- Silly Monster
- Goofy Monster
- Silly Pumpkin
- Mad Scientist
- Happy Pumpkin
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.