Not so Scary Halloween Craft
Zombie Line Study
Help your child make this not too scary Halloween zombie craft, so that they have have some spooky fun for the holiday.
This line study craft is great for little kids and bigger ones.
First, the child draws lines in each of the sections.
They don’t need to be perfectly straight or evenly spaced.
In fact, it looks best, when it has character and looks obviously handmade.
The lines make the whole picture interesting.
If your child likes the colors in my example, they can use them.
Or they can choose any color combination they would like.
The zombie can be colored to look like someone you know or it can be completely imaginary.
Make the craft for Halloween or make it anytime of the year to go along with a scary family movie.
Halloween Zombie Craft
1) Download the free zombie pdf template.
2) Print the pdf on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas. Mix it up, so the different angles will make your artwork unique.
4) Color the zombie using the colors in my sample or whatever other color combination you’d like.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with scissors or a paper cutter.
6) Glue your zombie to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the not so scary Halloween art in your home or give it as a gift.
Click HERE to download the zombie template, so that you or your child can make this cute and creepy craft.
More from Mama Likes This
- Miss A $1 Halloween Accessories and Makeup
- Haunted House Craft
- Halloween Bat Craft
- Bride of Frankenstein Craft
- Grim Reaper Craft
- Zombie Craft
- Jack Skellington Nightmare Before Christmas Craft
- Silly Monster Craft
- Pumpkin Child Craft
- Wizard Craft
- Werewolf Craft
- Mad Scientist Craft
- Disney Frankenstein Craft
- Devil Child Craft
- Jack Skellington Ornament
- Lion King Mask Craft
Free Halloween Activity Pages
- Peppa Pig Halloween Maze
- Printable Peppa Magic Wand
- Halloween Connect The Dots
- Peppa Halloween Counting Activity
- Sugar Skull Adult Coloring Page
- Frankenweenie Sparky Maze
- Jim Henson Halloween Coloring Page