Printable Alien Craft
Line Study Art
Have some family friendly fun, when you help your child make this cute alien craft for kids with my free printable pdf template.
This little guy is more silly than scary, so it is perfect for little ones who don’t want to be frightened.
The alien will fit in nicely with your Halloween activities or can be fun year round for children who are interested in space exploration.
The line study art can be quick and simple or you can take your time and relax with it.
There is plenty of room for individuality, since the lines can be drawn any which way.
Copy my colors exactly or come up with your own creative combination.
Alien Craft for Kids
1) Download the free alien pdf template.
2) Print the pdf on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas. Mix it up, so the different angles will make your artwork unique.
4) Color the picture using the colors in my example or use other colors of your choosing.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with scissors or a paper cutter.
6) Glue your artwork to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the art in your home!
Download and print the free alien craft pdf, so that you or your child can make this fun line art project.
More from Mama Likes This
- Miss A $1 Halloween Accessories and Makeup
- Haunted House Craft
- Halloween Bat Craft
- Bride of Frankenstein Craft
- Grim Reaper Craft
- Zombie Craft
- Jack Skellington Nightmare Before Christmas Craft
- Silly Monster Craft
- Pumpkin Child Craft
- Wizard Craft
- Werewolf Craft
- Mad Scientist Craft
- Disney Frankenstein Craft
- Devil Child Craft
- Jack Skellington Ornament
- Lion King Mask Craft
Free Halloween Activity Pages
- Peppa Pig Halloween Maze
- Printable Peppa Magic Wand
- Halloween Connect The Dots
- Peppa Halloween Counting Activity
- Sugar Skull Adult Coloring Page
- Frankenweenie Sparky Maze
- Jim Henson Halloween Coloring Page