Line Study Art
Kids can make this goofy monster coloring page art, when they want to have some spooky Halloween fun that isn’t too scary.
This monster wants to make kids giggle, not scream.
You can have your kids color it, like a regular coloring page, if you’d like.
However, it looks like a work of art, when you mount it on black cardstock to frame the colorful monster.
Coloring is a relaxing creative pastime for children and adults.
When you add angled lines to each of the sections, this line study coloring page becomes even more relaxing.
There is plenty of room for creativity, so no two projects will look exactly the same.
Each person can choose the angles of their lines and how far apart they are spaced.
Kids can copy my colors exactly to make a green monster or they can come up with their own wacky color combination.
Anything goes with this goofy monster!
Goofy Monster Coloring Page Line Study
1) Download the free printable Monster coloring page.
2) Print the monster on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas, except for the eyes, teeth and spots. Mix up the angle of the lines however you would like, so that your masterpiece will be one of a kind
4) Color the background and the monster. Use the same colors as mine or choose your own combination.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with a paper cutter or scissors.
6) Glue your finished project to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the Halloween decor in your home or give it as a gift.
Download the free printable pdf, so that your child can make their own goofy monster coloring page line study art!
More from Mama Likes This
- Bride of Frankenstein
- Grim Reaper
- Silly Monster
- Goofy Monster
- Silly Pumpkin
- Mad Scientist
- Happy Pumpkin