Disney Holiday Ornament Craft
Christmas Elf Mickey Head
You can add some pixie dusted Disney magic to your home, when you make this cute elf Mickey head craft with my free printable template.
Simply download the free pdf, cut out the pieces and assemble the Disney inspired ornament.
Then, it is time to add the pixie dust by adding iridescent glitter to the craft.
You can choose red or green paper for the clothing and hat or you can make one of each color combination.
Make one or two, if you’d like.
Or … make a whole bunch of them, since Santa will appreciate having lots of elves to help him get ready to spread Christmas joy.
This Mickey head craft can be fun for kids of all ages, since there are plenty of adults like me who still love all things Disney.
Your little ones will need a bit of help, but bigger kids can do it all by themselves.
The whole family will enjoy seeing these Disney ornaments, when you use them to decorate your home for the holidays!
Disney Christmas Elf Mickey Head Craft
1) Download the free printable pdf elf template.
2) Print each page on the correct color of card stock, which is listed at the top of each page. Red or green can be used interchangeably, so that you can mix up the elf clothing. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one.
3) For each elf Mickey head ornament, cut out 2 small round black ears and one of each of the other pieces.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front with the glue stick.
5) Use white glue to add irridescent glitter to the belt, buckle and buttons.
6) Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of the ornaments.
7) Let the Disney inspired ornament dry, so that you can hang it up on display.
Download the free elf Disney template, so you can craft these cute Mickey and Minnie inspired holiday ornaments.
I have a lot of other Disney inspired ornament crafts, so you can add some pixie dusted magic to your holiday celebrations.