Disney Holiday Ornament Craft
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
Add glitter pixie dust to this adorable Rudolph Mickey head craft, so you can give this reindeer ornament a shiny nose!
The Disney inspired craft looks fabulous, but is actually easy with my free printable template.
Yes, it is that easy! Even your little kids and adults who think they aren’t artistic can create an adorable Disney themed reindeer.
The pdf template includes an optional Minnie bow, so you can use it if you’d like. Print it in either red or green and then attach it to the head.
This is a perfect last minute craft activity for the holidays, since it is so cute and easy.
Kids and adults will love it, and you may already have the supplies on hand.
Happy holidays to you and your families!
Disney Rudolph Mickey Head Craft
Cardstock (Brown, Light Brown, Red)
Red and White Twine or Ribbon
1) Download the free printable pdf Rudolph Mickey head template.
2) Print the pages of the template on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. Page 5 is an optional Minnie bow that you can use or not. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one Mickey head ornament.
3) For each Rudolph ornament, cut out two ears, two antlers, one head and one red nose.
4) Use the glue stick to attach the ears behind the head and the antlers behind the ears. Then add the red nose to the front.
5) Make the nose sparkle, when you use white glue to add glitter to the nose.
6) Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of the Disney inspired reindeer ornament.
7) Let Rudolph dry completely, and then the craft is ready to hang.
Download the free Mickey Head template, so you can craft your own Disney inspired Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer ornament.
Check out my other crafts and free printables, so you and your family can have lots of fun.
I have a lot of other Disney inspired ornament crafts, so you can add some pixie dusted magic to your holiday celebrations.