Disney Holiday Ornament Craft
Christmas Wreath Mickey Head
A wreath is always fun for the holidays, but you can make is extra fun with my printable Disney inspired Mickey head wreath craft.
The simple DIY Disney ornament will be a cute addition to your holiday decor.
Hang it on your Christmas tree or anywhere else you’d like.
Make it yourself or make it with your kids.
It will be fun to set up a craft table, so that a group of family or friends can make a bunch of them.
I love this Disney twist on a classic Christmas wreath.
Isn’t it adorable?
Happy holidays from me to you!
Disney Wreath Mickey Head Craft
Cardstock (Green and Red)
Red and White Twine or Ribbon
1) Download the free printable wreath template.
2) Print all three pages of the template on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one Disney inspired craft.
3) For each wreath ornament, cut out 2 wreath ears, a bigger wreath for the head and a bow.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the red bow to the front.
5) Add red glitter to the bow and to the holly berries on the wreath.
8) Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of your Mickey head ornament.
9) Let the glue dry completely, and then your Disney inspired ornament is ready to hang on your Christmas tree.
Download the free pdf Mickey head wreath template, so you can craft this cute Disney inspired ornament. Display your craft on a Christmas tree or anywhere else you’d like.
Check out my other crafts and free printables, so you and your family can have lots of fun.
I have a lot of other Disney inspired ornament crafts, so you can add some pixie dusted magic to your holiday celebrations.