Disney Holiday Ornament Craft
Peppermint Candy Christmas Mickey Head
Get ready for some sweet Disney inspired fun, when you create this cute peppermint Mickey head craft for the Christmas holidays.
Peppermint candies are sweet and so are Minnie and Mickey, so it is fun to combine them with this Disney Christmas craft.
Mickey and Minnie are identical, except for the bow on top of Minnie’s head.
If you make both of them, the pair will look great on your Christmas tree.
However, you could also make a whole bunch of them to add a lot of Disney magic to your holiday decor.
A group of them would look great on a banister or mantle.
These ornaments look fantastic, even if they are made by a small child or a non-crafty adult.
Craft them by yourself or set up an activity table to make them with family or friends.
Hope you enjoy some magical pixie dust this holiday season!
Peppermint Craft Supplies
Peppermint Craft Assembly
Disney Peppermint Mickey Head Craft
Cardstock (White and Red)
Red and White Twine or Ribbon
1) Download the free printable pdf peppermint ornament template.
2) Print the three template pages on the correct color of card stock. Use white for the ears and head and red for Minnie’s bow. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one.
3) For each Mickey ornament, cut out two small round ears and one big round head.
4) Glue the ears behind the head with a glue stick.
5) Use white glue to add red glitter to alternating sections of the peppermint candies.
6) For each Minnie ornament, cut out two ears, one head and one bow.
7) Glue the ears behind the head and the bow to the front of the ornament.
7) Add glitter to alternating sections of the peppermint head and ears.
8) Make hangers by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of the ornaments.
9) Let the Disney inspired Mickey head crafts dry completely, and then they are ready to hang.
Download the free printable Mickey head template, so you can craft this sweet Disney inspired holiday ornament.
Check out my other crafts and free printables, so you and your family can have lots of fun.
I have a lot of other Disney inspired ornament crafts, so you can add some pixie dusted magic to your holiday celebrations.