Disney Holiday Ornament Craft
Christmas Gingerbread Mickey Head
Yummy treats are made for the holiday season, so this cute Disney inspired gingerbread Mickey head craft is a fun way to decorate.
The gingerbread papercraft project is simple for kids and adults to make, so it is fun for a seasonal family activity.
You can print out the pdf template, and then have a great time crafting.
There are only a few pieces, so the Mickey head craft is quick and easy.
Just print, cut and glue together.
Then add some sparkly glitter to give your gingerbread man ornament a touch of pixie dust.
Run, run, run as fast as you can.
You’ll never catch me, I’m the gingerbread man.
Gingerbread Craft Supplies
Gingerbread Craft Assembly
Disney Gingerbread Mickey Head Craft
1) Download the free printable pdf Mickey gingerbread man template.
2) Print each of the four pages on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. There will be extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one.
3) For each gingerbread man craft, you will need two ears, one head, one frosting squiggle and one bow tie.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the frosting and bow tie to the front with the glue stick.
5) Use white glue to add red glitter to the bow tie and the buttons.
6) Make a hanger by looping a piece of red and white twine and gluing it to the back of the ornament.
9) Let the Disney gingerbread man craft dry, so that you can hang it on your Christmas tree.
Download the free Mickey head gingerbread template, so you can craft this fun Disney inspired Christmas tree ornament.
I have a lot of other Disney inspired ornament crafts, so you can add some pixie dusted magic to your holiday celebrations.