Ice Skate Girl
Free Printable Accordion Leg Craft
Your kids can have a whole lot of creative fun, when they make this adorable ice skater girl craft with my free printable template.
The craft is fun for all ages. Little ones will need some help, but bigger kids may be able to do it all on their own.
You can use the same colors as shown in my pictures or you can customize it to suit your own personal style.
Choose red and green for a Christmas craft or choose other colors for a craft that can be fun beyond the holiday season.
If your kids like some sparkle, feel free to add glitter or sequins to the ice skating craft.
Have fun with this printable papercraft project.
Printable Ice Skater Girl Craft
1) Download the free printable 7 page ice skater girl template.
2) Print each of the pages on the appropriate color cardstock that is listed on the top of each page or choose your own colors.
3) Cut four 2 inch wide strips of red paper for the arms and legs. Create an accordion fold in each strip of paper going back and forth lengthwise.
4) Assemble the character body pieces and glue together. Draw the eyes and mouth with black marker and add a rosy cheek with the pink crayon.
5) Glue the accordion arms and legs to the body.
6) Let glue dry, so that you can put the cute winter craft on display
Click HERE to download the free printable pdf template, so your child can make their own ice skater girl papercraft.