Free Printable Accordion Leg Craft
This adorable printable nutcracker craft is fun to make, and it will look great with the rest of your holiday decor.
Crafts are fun all year long, but it is extra nice to have craft time with your children or grandchildren during the holidays.
If your kids are bigger, they may be able to complete the entire craft on their own.
Little ones can help as you print, cut and assemble this handsome nutcracker.
If you are going to see The Nutcracker Ballet or watch the Disney movie at home, it would be great fun to do this craft before or after the show.
Printable Nutcracker Craft
1) Download the free 11 page nutcracker craft template.
2) Print each of the pages on the appropriate color cardstock that is listed on the top of each page or choose your own colors.
3) Cut 2 inch wide strips of blue paper for the arms and red paper for the legs. Create an accordion fold in the paper going back and forth lengthwise.
4) Assemble the character body pieces and glue together. Draw the eyes and mouth with black marker and add a rosy cheek with the pink crayon.
5) Glue the accordion arms and legs to the body.
6) Let glue dry and put the craft on display
Click HERE to download the the free printable nutcracker craft, so you can help your child create this cute accordion leg craft.