Christmas Elf Girl
Free Printable Accordion Leg Craft
Christmas elves are magical and fun, so you’ll want to make this cute elf girl craft with your children, grandchildren or students.
Accordion leg crafts are always fun, but this elf is extra fun and ready for mischief and magic.
You can either follow my color scheme exactly or you can customize the hair and skin tones.
It would be lovely to create a whole family of elves, each with their own individual look.
This is a great all-ages craft, so it is perfect for an activity table with young and old.
Big kids can print, cut and assemble all on their own, while little ones can craft this cute elf with the help of an adult or older sibling.
Set this elf on a shelf or hang it on a wall or refrigerator.
Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season!
Printable Elf Girl Craft
1) Download the free 6 page elf girl template.
2) Print each of the pages on the appropriate color cardstock that is listed on the top of each page or choose your own color scheme.
3) Cut 2 inch wide strips of red paper for the arms and legs. Create an accordion fold in the paper going back and forth lengthwise.
4) Assemble the character body pieces and glue together. Draw the eyes and mouth with black marker and add a rosy cheek with the pink crayon.
5) Glue the accordion arms and legs to the body.
6) Let glue dry and put the craft on display
Click HERE to download the the printable elf girl craft template, so your child can make this cute Christmas elf.