Free Printable Accordion Leg Craft
Your kids will love this adorable elf boy craft, so they just may want to make more than one of this printable Christmas accordion leg craft.
When you use my template, you just need to print, cut and assemble this little elf who will make kids of all ages smile.
You can follow the exact color combination as mine or you can customize yours.
The face and hair can be whatever color your child wants, and you can swap the reds and greens for a different look.
This is a wonderful activity to do at home, school or at a holiday party.
Set out the supplies at a craft table, so that the kids can create some holiday magic.
Printable Elf Boy Craft
1) Download the free printable pdf 6 page elf boy template.
2) Print each of the pages on the appropriate color cardstock that is listed on the top of each page or come up with your own creative color combination.
3) Cut 2 inch wide strips of green paper for the arms and legs. Create an accordion fold in the papers going back and forth lengthwise to make arms and legs.
4) Assemble the character body pieces and glue together. Draw the eyes and mouth with black marker and add a rosy cheek with the pink crayon.
5) Glue the accordion arms and legs to the body.
6) Let glue dry and put the craft on display
Click HERE to download the printable elf boy template, so you can help your kids make this cute accordion leg craft.