Free Printable Accordion Leg Craft
Your children, grandchildren and students can have some extra Thanksgiving fun, when they make this printable turkey craft.
The craft is easy to print, cut and assemble and can be appropriate for all ages.
Little ones will need help, of course, but toddlers, adults and everyone in between can enjoy this holiday craft project.
You can follow my instructions to make one exactly like mine or you can choose your own personal color combination for the feathers.
Make it ahead of time as you are preparing for the holiday and then use it as seasonal decor.
Or set up a craft table on Thanksgiving, so your guests can get creative as part of your holiday gathering.
Printable Turkey Craft
1) Download the free 6 page Thanksgiving Turkey template.
2) Print each of the pages on the appropriate color cardstock that is listed on the top of each page and print a total of 9 feathers in your choice of colors.
3) Cut 2 inch wide strips of brown paper for the legs. Create an accordion fold in the paper going back and forth lengthwise.
4) Assemble the character body pieces and glue together. Draw two dots for eyes with the black marker.
5) Glue the feet to the accordion legs and the legs to the turkey’s body.
6) Let glue dry and put the craft on display