Disney Holiday Ornament Craft
Princess Merida from Brave
Princess Merida is an inspiring young woman, so these Disney Brave crafts will be the perfect addition to your Christmas tree this holiday season.
Both of the ornaments can be used year round to decorate a Disney home or bedroom, too.
The free printable Disney inspired craft is easy to make, when you use my template.
After you download the template, you can print, cut and assemble the pieces to make your own Merida and Bear ornaments.
Add some glitter, so that they sparkle when the light hits them.
Disney Brave Crafts
1) Download the free printable Brave craft template.
2) Print each of the pages of both templates on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one.
3) For each Merida ornament, cut out 2 small round red, 1 big round flesh tone head, turquoise dress, brown belt and yellow trim.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front.
5) Add red glitter to the ears and gold glitter to the dress trim.
6) For each Bear ornament, cut out 2 small round black ears, 1 black round head and 3 gray face pieces.
7) Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front.
8) Add black glitter to the ears.
8) Make hangers by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of the ornaments.
9) Let the Disney inspired Brave ornaments dry completely, and then they are ready to hang.
Download the free template, so you can craft these cute Disney inspired Brave holiday ornaments to display on a Christmas tree or elsewhere in your home.
I have a lot of other Disney inspired ornament crafts, so you can add some pixie dusted magic to your holiday celebrations.