Disney Holiday Ornament Craft
Make a cute and sparkly Cinderella ornament craft, when you want to celebrate this classic fairy tale icon and Disney Princess.
This is a simple craft, but it looks fantastic on a Christmas tree or anywhere else you’d like to show it off.
Use my template to print the pieces and cut them out.
Then assemble the ornament and add glitter to make it shine.
Help your kids make the Cinderella craft or make it yourself. Some of us never outgrow our love of Disney Princesses!
“A dream is a wish your heart makes.”
Printable Cinderella Ornament Craft
Cardstock (1 Blue, 2 Light 1 Blue, 1 Lighter Blue, 1 Black, )
Black Twine or Ribbon
Glitter (Silver and Black)
1) Download the free printable Cinderella craft template.
2) Print each of the pages of both templates on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one.
3) For each Cinderella Princess ornament, cut out 2 ears and 1 of each of the other pieces.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the others to the front.
5) Add silver and black glitter to the ornament.
6) Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of the ornament.
7) Let the Disney inspired ornament dry completely, and then it is ready to hang and enjoy.
Download the free template, so you can make this cute Disney inspired Cinderella holiday ornament craft to display on a Christmas tree or elsewhere in your home.
Signature Collection Anniversary Edition
Release date 6/25/19
Cinderella is sure her time has come. Then, her stepsisters, with the encouragement of Lady Tremaine, tear her gown to shreds.
Just when Cinderella believes all is lost, her Fairy Godmother appears.
With a wave of her wand and “Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo,” she transforms an ordinary pumpkin into a magnificent coach and Cinderella’s rags into a gorgeous gown. Then she sends her off to the Royal Ball.
But Cinderella’s enchanted evening must end when the spell is broken at midnight.
It will take the help of her daring animal mice friends and a perfect fit into a glass slipper to create the ultimate fairy tale ending.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my other entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
- Cinderella Ornament
- Prince Charming Ornament
- Mice Craft
- Origami Butterfly Words of Kindness Craft
- Clock Craft
- Mini Princess Tiara Craft
- Does the Glass Slipper Fit? Coloring Page
- Glass Slipper Coloring Page
- Cinderella Connect the Dots
- Fairy Godmother Coloring Page
- Word Search
- Learn to Tell Time with Cinderella
- Cinderella’s Chores Coloring Page
- Memory Card Matching Game
- Golden Carriage Coloring Page
- Ball Gown Design Activity Page
- Cinderella and The Prince Coloring Page
- How to Draw Jaq and Gus
- Spot the Difference Activity Page
Free Printable Activity Pages
Check out my free printables, when you are looking for fun activities to do at home.
Many are from Disney, Netflix and Shout Factory, so they feature movies, TV series and characters that your kids already know and love.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and many other family friendly activities.