Disney Holiday Ornament Craft
Make a cute and sparkly Cinderella ornament craft, when you want to celebrate this classic fairy tale icon and Disney Princess.
This is a simple craft, but it looks fantastic on a Christmas tree or anywhere else you’d like to show it off.
Use my template to print the pieces and cut them out.
Then assemble the ornament and add glitter to make it shine.
Help your kids make the Cinderella craft or make it yourself. Some of us never outgrow our love of Disney Princesses!
“A dream is a wish your heart makes.”
Printable Cinderella Ornament Craft
1) Download the free printable Cinderella craft template.
2) Print each of the pages of both templates on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one.
3) For each Cinderella Princess ornament, cut out 2 ears and 1 of each of the other pieces.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the others to the front.
5) Add silver and black glitter to the ornament.
6) Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of the ornament.
7) Let the Disney inspired ornament dry completely, and then it is ready to hang and enjoy.
Download the free template, so you can make this cute Disney inspired Cinderella holiday ornament craft to display on a Christmas tree or elsewhere in your home.
I have a lot of other Disney inspired ornament crafts, so you can add some pixie dusted magic to your holiday celebrations.
Signature Collection Anniversary Edition
Release date 6/25/19
Cinderella is sure her time has come. Then, her stepsisters, with the encouragement of Lady Tremaine, tear her gown to shreds.
Just when Cinderella believes all is lost, her Fairy Godmother appears.
With a wave of her wand and “Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo,” she transforms an ordinary pumpkin into a magnificent coach and Cinderella’s rags into a gorgeous gown. Then she sends her off to the Royal Ball.
But Cinderella’s enchanted evening must end when the spell is broken at midnight.
It will take the help of her daring animal mice friends and a perfect fit into a glass slipper to create the ultimate fairy tale ending.
Check out my other Disney articles, so you can keep up with the latest from this iconic brand.
Of course, you’ll want to see all of these fun Disney printables, crafts and activities.